Angela's Siren Awakening by D.J. Shaw

Angela's Siren Awakening - D.J. Shaw

Angela is my type of character! She’s a feisty redhead who finally broke free from her abusive boyfriend. And she’s intent on revenge. But this isn’t your typical woman scorned type of story. Her ex didn’t cheat on her. No, what he did was much, much worse.

She is still haunted by memories of his mental and physical torment, and her thirst for revenge has drawn Daryl, who happens to be a demon, to her. Daryl offers to help her by unleashing powers she didn’t even know she had.

Angela’s Siren Awakening is a tasty little morsel with a twist of an ending that made me say, “holy crap!” And then I laughed at myself for not expecting it.
I love a good creepy, scary story, especially one with an unexpected twist, and I will most certainly be reading more from this author.

[I originally reviewed this book in August 2014. I am in the process of transferring my blog contents.]