Rotten Legend by Sylvan Kills

Rotten Legend - Sylvan Kills

I am a huge fan of zombies, and this is one heck of a well written zombie book!

Each of the multiple storylines is constructed beautifully and is jam packed with amazing details. It was exciting to get to know each of the complex characters. And when they finally come together, it’s simultaneously dreadful and hopeful.

I found the science behind the infection fascinating. The medical jargon was minimal, and to the layman like myself, it was understandable. But most importantly, it was believable.

One of my favorite things about this book is the hierarchy of the infected. I don’t want to spoil it for you, but the generations of infected can be compared to making a copy of a copy of a copy, with patient zero being the original. Genius!
Fans of zombie books, you will love Rotten Legend. Go pick up a copy right now. You can thank me later.

[I originally read this book in January 2014. I am in the process of transferring my blog contents.]